Reasons you should invest in Epe cannot be overemphasized. Epe is a town and Local Government Area (LGA) in Lagos State, Nigeria located on the north side of the Lekki Lagoon and about 90 km from Ibadan.
The strategic location of the Epe town, gives it the advantage of a gateway city, while at one end it promises to become the residential capital of one of the most important emerging economic centre in West Africa (which is the heart of the Lagos Mega City Project) due to its direct link to Ibeju Lekki, on the opposite end it has the potential to also function as the TRANSIT HUB of all the opposite states in Nigeria for those who are going to engage in businesses at Ibeju Lekki. Epe is the only city that has the closest link to Ibeju Lekki, this is an eye-opener that the infrastructure in Epe is top-notch.
Here are the reasons you should invest in Epe
- Once you buy land in Epe, you’ve made an amazing investment within the new Lagos. This is because what the Lekki Peninsula is to Victoria Island, that is what Epe it to Ibeju Lekki.
- Epe boasts of landmark projects and properties like Alaro Satellite City, St Augustine University, Epe Resort and Spa, Atlantic College, etc.
- Epe also has one of the simplest road networks in Lagos.
- Epe is one of the safest places to settle and do business in Lagos.
- Epe boasts of ideal infrastructure i.e., hospitals, universities, high schools, electricity, etc.
- In Epe, you’ll get affordable Properties for as low as N400k per plot with flexible payment plans up to 12months and further process your Land title documents.
- According to real estate experts, the cheapest land in Epe would cost ₦5m in five years’ time.
- 95% of Epe Lands are 100% dryland.
Major Attractions Within Epe Axis
- Epe Resort and Spa
- Alaro City
- Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe.
- Centre for Rural Development’s (CERUD) Complex and Botanical Garden, Igbodu, Epe.
- Eko Tourist Beach Resort, Akodo, Ibeju-Lekki.
- Lagos State University [LASU], Epe Campus.
- Lekki Free Trade Zone Complex.
- Lekki Rest House: Confinement Home of Nigeria’s first Opposition Leader.
- Murtala Mohammed Botanical Garden, Epe.
- Recreation Centre, Epe, Marina.
- Relics of Brazilian Architecture and Atlantic Slave Trade, Lekki Town.
- Youth Rehabilitation and Development Centre, Ita-Oko Island, Epe.
- St Augustine University
- Pan Atlantic University
- Proposed deep Sea Port
- Shoprite Mall, etc.
Are you thinking of investing in Epe but unsure if you ought to because you do not know what it’s like and therefore the potential it has? Do not worry, we’ve got you covered.
Epe town has proven to be a centre for huge capital investment and a higher rate of property appreciation in the nearest future.
In Epe today, plots of land are still currently selling from as low as N800,000.
In addition, relentless efforts by the Lagos State government and other private sectors have made a positive impact on the massive infrastructural development towards transforming Epe into a huge commercial centre and Mega Smart City.
Download my e-book titled “Real Estate Investing for Beginners”
Check our affordable properties here. You can also follow us on Instagram here.
Watch this video on how to become rich through land flipping
Add a Comment